PLEASE HELP US MAINTAIN THE BIRKDALE VILLAGE EXPERIENCE. IN ORDER TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT, BIRKDALE VILLAGE MANAGEMENT ASKS THAT ALL PATRONS, EMPLOYEES, TENANTS, RESIDENTS, AND GUESTS BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS AND ACT RESPONSIBLY WHILE AT BIRKDALE VILLAGE.
All visitors under age 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian after 8 PM, and visitors under age 21 are not permitted after 10 PM. Juvenile groups of 4+ will be dispersed.
The common areas of Birkdale Village are made available to our patrons during regular business hours and are closed after 9pm Monday-Saturday or after 6pm on Sunday, when the retail stores close. At this time, you are welcome to patronize any of the restaurants or businesses that remain open.
DURING YOUR STAY, THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED:
- Criminal activity or lewd conduct
- Using obscene language, shouting, or other loud disturbances.
- Playing audio, to include music, without the use of headphones.
- Possession of a weapon, no weapons of any kind are allowed on property.
- Loitering or remaining in a particular place for an extended period of time, without patronage at a retail location.
- Tobacco, e-cigarettes, and other products that produce vapors outside of the designated areas marked by signage.
- Littering or abandoning trash at any place other than a designated receptacle.
- Defacing, marking, or altering any property or fixture.
- All forms of recreational personal transportation i.e., skateboards, skates, hover-boards, scooters, and other similar apparatus are prohibited except bicycles. Bicycles may be operated in a safe manner on the roadway subject to the same standard of care as an automobile.
- Solicitation of any kind for any purpose.
- Public performances not scheduled through Birkdale Village Management i.e., flash-mobs, playing instruments, or any other public display.
- Demonstrating or protesting for any reason.
- Panhandling or aggressive requests for money, food, or other valuables.
The following actions and items are prohibited at Birkdale Village without prior approval from management:
- Distributing material.
- Conducting interviews.
- Professional photography, videos, or audio recordings.
- Driving or parking vehicles with advertisement wraps, logos, or decals.
Always look your best and respect others while at Birkdale Village by following these simple guidelines:
- No gang-related attire or activity, offensive clothing, tattoos, including items with obscene language or graphics.
- No apparel that obscures the face unless worn for cultural, religious, or medical conditions.
- No visible undergarments or clothing which exposes excessive portions of skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family-friendly environment.
- No excessively torn clothing.
- Shoes and shirts are required.
Birkdale Village reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at Birkdale Village, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Birkdale Village permits personal photo shoots in exchange for a $25 donation to our charity partner (Angels and Sparrows). Guests may either make this donation ahead of time and show their receipt confirmation to the Management Office or pay upon arrival at the Management Office and then pick up their photography badge. The badge must be returned at the end of the shoot. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in taking photos at Birkdale Village or have questions about the procedure.
ANIMALS ON PROPERTY
Unless expressly permitted, only service animals are allowed inside buildings. Pets are allowed outdoors and must always be on a leash and under the control of the owner. Owners are required to clean up after their pets.
Please drive responsibly and refrain from cruising or speeding. Motorcycles are not permitted in the Birkdale Village’s parking decks. Motorcycles and scooters may only park in designated areas. Vehicles or motorcycles deemed loud by management are not permitted on property.
Birkdale Village is a private property. Failure to comply with these rules and regulations in addition to Federal, State, and local laws is grounds for exclusion from Birkdale Village. You may also be subject to prosecution under applicable laws. Other guidelines may be in effect. The Birkdale Village Management reserves the right to revise or modify this code of conduct as necessary. If you have any questions regarding these rules of conduct, please contact the Birkdale Management office at 704-895-8744 or contact us at info@BirkdaleVillage.com.